Friday, October 5, 2012

Obama vs. Romney: Weigh In



After a respite, Special Needs Truth is back to report on the last few weeks of the presidential election -- as always, with a strong focus on what this election will mean for people with disabilities and the families who care for them.

In this first post on the election, I have no commentary, but a question: Do you think people with disabilities will be better off if we re-elect President Obama or elect Mitt Romney? And why? I'll share my own perspectives in the coming weeks.

Please comment and share this post with others!

1 comment:

scribbler said...

For me (I have a severely autistic 20 year old), what happens to Medicaid is an important question. I think Medicaid is more likely to be appropriately supported if President Obama is re-elected.

Disability Scoop

Special Ed News (Education Week)

Special Education Law