Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Inauguration Here I Come


The Presidential Inaugural Committee just informed me that I've been approved for a media credential for the swearing-in ceremony on Jan. 20! I will be reporting live from the Mall that morning on Twitter. If you're not on Twitter, it's a great place to keep up with special needs issues (and anything else you can think of), and this is a great time to try it out. If you already have a Twitter account, follow me at "mmiller20910" and sign in that day.

If you're not on Twitter, sign up for a free account at http://www.twitter.com and follow me.

To get updates on children's health issues -- including parenting tips and patient success stories -- follow my professional account at "childrenshealth"

No comments:

Disability Scoop

Special Ed News (Education Week)

Special Education Law